Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I am Thankful For. . .

1. Emily. She lives life so fully and joyfully.

2. Madeline. She is such a loving little sweetheart.

3. Brian. He works hard to support us. He also loads and unloads the dishwasher.

4. Our home. Though it is unorganized, it is our haven.

5. Being blessed to stay home with my kids - even when they make me crazy! :)

6. A healthy pregnancy so far.

7. My sisters.

8. Our laptop working again!!!

9. Good music on my ipod.

10. Friends from the old days - as well as new friends.

11. The weekend quickly approaching.

12. Our church - the worship is awesome - and our preacher is so amazing. He tells it like it is - and preaches truth.

13. A warm home on a cold night!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You have so much to be thankful for:) Have a wonderful weekend! Hope you're feeling good.