Sunday, January 13, 2008

SURPRISE!

Today I threw a suprise 40th Birthday Party for my sister, Jill. Here she is with her hubby.
I had her friends write a love letter of sorts to her - and put them together in a Scrapbook with the creative help of my dear neighbor!
Here are Aunt and Uncle with the girls!
I did a "this is your life . . . " where her long lost friends came down as I announced the year and how they met. She had friends here from TN, OH, and a friend from college she hadn't seen in years. It was a great time!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mother/Grandma Sharon said...

I am so glad I got to share the day with you! Memories are made from days like this...

Lisa said...

What a cool thing to do for your sister!
It looks like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

I hope she had a great time! Sorry we couldn't be there.

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Jill! What a great sister you are Ellen:)

Mike and Sarah said...

Wow! You are awesome. That sounds like a ton of work, but what a special day for Jill!

Misty said...

That is so cool! I can't believe you found friends that she hadn't seen in a while! Was she surprised?