Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What's up here

These are all but a baby of our small group kids - aren't they cute? They were putting on a show on the "stage" of our hearth.
Daddy reading a story to his girls. . . Daddy was on the local news tonight! He broke his first case yesterday, by getting a confession from a guy. It's big stuff for us! :)
Princess Madeline. . . all dolled up!
Emily is wearing her bunny costume minus the ears.
I've been struggling the last week or so with this whole new schedule. It has been tougher on me than I expected. Mainly, I am just unhappy with my attitude. I have a hard time not being in "survival mode" with the girls all the time. . . it's almost nap time, how long til daddy gets home, etc. I want this job more than any other in the world - but I feel like I do NOT have a good attitude about it. I want to be happy. Enjoy my time. But right now I don't. And I'm frustrated with myself, but don't know what to do about it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mother/Grandma Sharon said...

Bloom where you are planted!

Gramps said...

I will pray specifically about that for you!

Melanie said...

I feel for you. Would you beleive I feel that way a lot on top of working outside the home 40 hours a week? I hate that about myself. I think it is natural for us to not feel like we're cut out for something when it is so new. Give it time...love, Melanie

Anonymous said...

I love their costumes! Hope you get adjusted soon.