Sunday, January 6, 2008

A new decoration

Hey - I love a deal. I love Target after Christmas clearance. Let's face it, I also love after V'day, Easter, etc clearance at Target. I bought these cute little ornaments 75% off this year after Christmas - I just loved them. They were .50 each. I just nailed them up in my kitchen tonight - and Voila. They make me happy! P.S. the screen door is from our first house - we found it in the garage storage area. And the Chair, I bought senior year of college at a yard sale. We used it all year at "The Bank," and last year my mom refinished it and wove the seat. I love it! The slate "love one another" is a wedding gift. And I took the barn photos when Brian and I were living with his parents in Southern Indiana. That's the scoop on this little grouping! Oh yes, and doesn't the light switch add a nice touch? Ughh!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love those ornaments!!! Such a cute idea to hang them like that. :)

Mike and Sarah said...

Oh, I wish I had your decorating sense. It looks great!

Jul said...

It is just adorable and I wish I could put together an area in my home with all different things and make it look as fabulous as your does!!