Friday, February 1, 2008

The Funny Show

We often watch America's Funniest Home Videos as a family. The girls call it "The Funny Show." Tonight - I had the brilliant idea of putting on a funny show of my own for the girls. I painted a face on my chin - covered up the rest of me - and voila - Funny! You need to try this if you are feeling extra nutty. After I had lost all sense and all the blood had drained to my head - the girls insisted on getting faces on their chins, too! Please don't think we're TOO crazy. Actually, my husband laughed more than the girls.

Emily and her silly chin face!

The three of us with eyes on our chins. . .
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

You are so creative. How do you come up with this stuff? So great!!

Jul said...

What a great idea!! Your girls are just adorable! Thank you for your comment- it was wonderful timing and a great pick me up!

kelly said...

what a cool mom you are!

Melanie said...

That's hilarious! You guys are nutty:)

Deanna said...

Will you be my momma?!! You're so fun!!! :)