Friday, February 15, 2008

Children's Museum

Our pass expires in March - and we don't think we're going to renew it right away - so we wanted to fit in one more trip. It was quite fun. We were there for about 3 hours. Here is Emily operating a robot.
We also got to do some "does this sink or float" experiments in the Curious George area. Don't they make cute scientists?



A photo op with George, himself. Daddy dressed them in their coordinating black today - I thought they looked so cute!

And, tonight we painted before bedtime. . . I got these weird sponge things from my dad's hospital room. They used one (from a bag of about 20) when he was fresh out of surgery to give him a little water. It is bascially a small sponge on the end of a stick. When I saw the bag full of them - all I could think is "those would be fun to paint wiht!!!" They even have fun texture to them. . .


oh yes - and my dad went home yesterday at 4:30pm. (He actually GOT home at that time.) He is doing super. He goes to the doctore on Tuesday to have his catheter removed and to find out what pathology learned.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: