Sunday, February 24, 2008

Worn Out

Today, Emily had a birthday party at a local gymnastics place. It is a friend of hers from pre-school. When we got the invitation - I knew this would be right down her alley. She LOVED every minute of the two hours. I think she took about 10 minutes away from the gym to eat 3 pieces of pizza and a cup of ice cream. She was worn out - as you can see by the last picture of her laying on the trampoline. Now, if only I had this equipment at home! :)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

E said...

I know just what you mean....we bought a small trampoline (only 12 inches tall and 6 1/2 feet wide) for the boys for Christmas to put in our unfinished basement for that very reason. It has been SO much fun to be able to send them down to just jump and burn off LOTS of steam! :) It's definitely effective!

Melanie said...

Neat birthday party idea! I love it when kids play so hard that they sleep well at night because they are exhausted!