Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Surgery Over and Done

hey friends - just wanted to update you on my dad.

the surgery went very well. they did all they planned to do - nothing unexpected was found.

it seemed to be best case scenario. . . i could feel the prayers of friends, as i had very little anxiety today.

the worst was seeing my dad after surgery. i don't do well with that. i'm pretty much a big wimp. he let out two separate moans and i was down for the count. . . pretty much ran for the door almost in tears. it just stresses me out!

anyway - we plan to be back at the hospital tomorrow - and probably thurs. . .

4 comments:

Misty said...

Glad to hear it went well. I was praying for you both!

Lisa said...

I am glad things are well. Thinking of you!

Melanie said...

Thanks for the update! Take care of you:)

Anonymous said...

Whew...glad that's over with, huh? Hope his recovery is quick!