Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ya Ya visits

Maddie is calling my mom "yaya" which is sooo cute!!!

We are having fun with my mom here. She got here for lunch on Monday.

We are working on refinishing the table and chairs Brian and I bought off of Craigslist. It is going well. I am also getting little jobs done while mom keeps the kids occupied.

Last night at 9pm the doorbell rang . . . and it was my Aunt MaryEllen. She is moving my cousin to the Avon area (Rachel got her first teaching job in Brownsburg). It was fun to hang out with her, unexpectedly. . . She was here until 1pm today.

Tomorrow she has her colonoscopy, so she has gotten to do the fun prep today!

Brian has had to work late both yesterday and today. It is almost 9pm and he is still at work! Ughhh.

Luckily tomorrow and Thursday he is off.

Tomorrow Steph is planning to come and spend the night. . . Brian's dad is also stopping in for a brief visit - This place is HOPPIN!

No comments: