Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bummer!

Emily missed her first full day of school today! She threw up for about 2 hours this morning. I think Brian and I were far more disappointed than she was! Ughhhh.

Around 11:40 she seemed to perk right up and feel better.

I ran some errands today. Kohl's has some GREAT kid's deals. I would highly recommend you stopping by for summer clothes for next summer! I didn't go crazy. I had a $10 coupon I got in the mail. I bought 13 items and spent $13 (on top of the coupon.)

Next, I went to the library and found a novel to read: The Memory Keeper's Daughter. I'll let you know. I also picked up a few dvd's for Emily.

Then I went to a local antique mall and wandered through their craft area. I am just so bad about wanting things when I go out. . . It seems much easier and certainly cheaper if I just stay away! (anyone else?)

2 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

Poor Emily. Major bummer!!! I also got that Kohl's gift card, but haven't used it yet. It expires on Saturday, so I need to get to Kohl's tomorrow... with three kids in tow. Hmmmm...

Blaza said...

I hope Emily is truly better...that is a bummer all the way around!

Yes...I totally do better when I am not out browsing. I really only go shopping when I need something. Mostly that is due to logistics...finding time with two boys to browse is virtually impossible.