Friday, August 24, 2007

Still Sick. . . .

Emily woke us up at 1am throwing up (all over her bed). We thought she was better - obviously not! We were up from about 1-2 with her sick. Then it started over at 4am.

I was having anxiety issues. I just was not dealing well with her feeling so bad. I felt so terrible for her. This tiny body dry heaving, was breaking my heart!

Anyway - Brian took the 4am shift. Emily was awake and chipper at 7:45 (of course!)

She seems to be better this morning - but obviously after last night - we are treading cautiously!
Pray that they rest of us don't get this!!!!!

3 comments:

Blaza said...

Ugh! So sorry! We are not so far away from our journey down that road...just reading about it makes me feel tired and sick reading. I will definitely pray that the rest of you stay healthy. Keep us posted!

Misty said...

I hope you all continue to feel well, and that you can get some extra rest today!

Mike and Sarah said...

So sorry!!! Poor Emily (and poor you guys too). I am always amazed at how kids ALWAYS wake up early, no matter what their night was like. There are days I would literally pay money for my kids to sleep in.