Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Home from the Lake

We're back! Tuesday was a water-filled day. I took lots of fun pictures of the girls. Emily is just a fish. She didn't even want to be on the boat, because it got in the way of her swimming! My dad gave Brian lessons on driving the boat. (I think I could have since I've been riding / driving since I was 8 or 9!) Madeline liked sitting on the steps of the water playing with a watering can. We went out to dinner, then returned and hung out. It was a good day. Today we woke up, took things slow - then ate with dad at Arby's before returning home. It is good to be home. We are all worn out and grumpy!

1 comment:

Linda Bugler said...

Ellen, I loved reading your blog. Thanks for keeping me up to date on your 2 little princesses. Can't believe Emmy is already starting school! What a cutie. Can't wait to see you all soon.