Monday, August 13, 2007

Live from Brownstown, Indiana

We are at the library in Brownstown doing email. Sad, isn't it? :) We had a good day today. We didn't get to Dad's until noon. We had lunch then hit the water. Unfortunately, when I thought about this trip, I did not figure in cranky, unpredictable children! I just pictured us all lounging by the water . . . wrong! Emily is great - she has a life jacket on - and just jumps off the dock a million times or swims around happily . . . but miss Madeline - She wants her MAMAAAAA. She wanted me swimming with her at all times. Well, I didn't want to swim at all times. It only takes a few fish nipping at me for me to high tail it out of there! Anyway, we then took a boat ride to appease Maddie - which she whined most of the way through! Little fart! Then she and I and papaw went up to the house and played. Later I was able to sneak away for a nap!!! Yay! Maybe it will be a vacation! (I also finished the magazine I brought - already!) Tonight we ate at a pizza buffet and are returning back after email.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Maddie sounds like my Landon...he always wants mama!! I put a turkey breast in the crock pot this morning before I left for work...I'm nervous about it:) We bought it at Kroger Saturday and Tony has been on me to cook it...I hope it turns out!! I'll let you know. Have a great "vacation"!