Friday, August 17, 2007

Our new table and chairs


We have Brian's digital camera (for work) home this weekend - so I am taking advantage! I wanted to post a picture of our new to us / refinished by my mom and I - table and chairs. Remember, this was $100. I am posting our old one to sell on craigslist tonight for $100 - It is my first attempt to sell things on there. (Why start when I'm so good at buying?!) :)
Edited: The table sold this morning to the first viewers!!! (She only had $90 along - but that makes our new table a $10 deal!)

3 comments:

Blaza said...

Ellen...the table looks incredible. You simply cannot be $10! Are you going to start selling more items now that your first sale was so easy?

Ellen said...

I don't know - unfortunately, I am better at adding to my "stuff" than I am at getting rid of . . . I do think it would be a great way to get rid of big baby items: swing, changing table, etc. I like that there is no shipping involved like ebay.

Melanie said...

Your new table and chairs looks like a million bucks!!!...I won't tell anyone it cost $10!!! When are we invited to dinner?? JOKING......:)