Monday, December 3, 2007

Tree Day

Today we ran some errands in the morning: took our car to get the oil changed, bought some Christmas gifts at the mall, let the girls play in the play area, and Emily got to use her $3 birthday coupon at Toys R'Us. This is her being a big girl and paying for her new "puppy in my pocket."

Then we went to cut down our Christmas tree - here are some shots. . . I didn't know how dumb I looked in this hat. . .
Here we are by our keeper - the one we chose!

We got to ride the wagon with our tree back to the barn. . .
I swear that Emily was meant to be a little country girl!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

HA HA HEHEHEHE!
You're real funny Miss Smarty Pants! :)

Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty said...

You guys do so many fun things together! The slide looks like fun too. I hope you are feeling better!