Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas 2007

This morning, Brian got the girls dressed while I was showering. He put them in their Christmas dresses - but I figure - it's December, so what the heck. Aren't they cute? I bought these dresses for like $2 at Old Navy a couple of years ago.
Poor little Madeline has a bad cold - and now so do I. . . And Emily is dealing with one, too.

Can't you tell that she LOVES her big sister?

I am tired for now - but tomorrow I will write all about Brian's Christmas Party (for the police dept. - held at the dear old FOP) What a post that will be! :)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Those dresses are adorable! I love when siblings match:)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I like your Christmas tree and the girls' dresses!

Deanna said...

$2?!!! Are you kidding me?!!! They are ADORABLE!!! :)

Jul said...

The dresses are adorable! I love clearance racks at the end of the season!

Lisa said...

Those dresses are so cute! What a deal! The girls look adorable!

Mother/Grandma Sharon said...

Emily and Madeline look so cute in their Christmas dresses!