Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas at Home

The officer and the wipper snappers. . .
Emily getting excited over her littlest pet shop gift. . . Madeline enjoying the donut that Officer Daddy brought home!


The note we left for "Ho Ho."


Maddie on the night before Christmas looking adorable in her new pj's.




the house all ready for the girls to wake up. . .


Emily with her much requested "Barbie Toothpaste." As she pulled things out of her stocking she exclaimed, "He knew exactly what I Needed!!!"


We spent the rest of the morning cutting open boxes and pulling the toys out! It was a peaceful Christmas day!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had fun looking at all your Christmas posts! I love your pictures. Sounds like you guys got some fun Christmas gifts too!

Lisa said...

I love those jammies!
Just caught up on all your posts, I loved the pics from the Colts game. It is fun when they are finally old enough to be able to do things like that with them!
Now I have a taste for some concession stand nachos!

chrissy said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Happy New year to you and your family! I was just peeking!

Jul said...

You captured Christmas beautifully with the pictures!!

Lisa said...

Hi Ellen,

Just wanted to see if you had gotten my emails...my gmail had been going to spam for someone else and I had not heard back from you in a while. Just wishing you a Happy New Year and hope you are feeling okay and not too tired and sick!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ellen, I have checked your blog about a million times...are you still alive?!