Sunday, December 2, 2007

Frustrated

I have various reasons that I am frustrated right now. . .

1. Brian has been working lots of overtime - and I feel like I barely have seen him.

2. Yesterday was a sad day for me with the baby I lost. Don't know why - just was.

3. I am considering a new venture - but the more time that passes, the less confidence I have.

4. Our Christmas plans are looking stinky. Brian works on the 24th and 25th - and it is hard for me to know we will be low key at home while my entire family is together celebrating.

5. Hormonal body stuff going on - reminding me that I am NOT PREGNANT - as I kind of should be now. . . refer to #2

I'm just worn out and dwelling in it right now!

5 comments:

Gramps said...

Hang in there by dear daughter-in-law. Everything will be OK. Enjoy the kids while thee are still young. The time goes so fast. Thanks for sharing about the girls praying. I enjoy those stories. Treasure the memories. They grow up so fast. If you could tape it, that would be wonderful. I continue to pray for you guys.

Mike and Sarah said...

So sorry you are having such a rough time. I will pray for you as you continue to grieve the loss of your baby.

Charis & Judah's Mom said...

Sorry it's such a hard day. I'll be praying for you, I promise.

Amanda said...

Awww, Ellen. I'm sorry you're having a rough day. Those 'sad' days come with no warning sometimes, don't they? Sometimes the littlest thing will remind me of my baby in Heaven, and I'll feel a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. And it's been 2 years. That little one will always be in your heart.
Praying for you right now, sweetie!

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry about your baby. My heart hurts for you.
Hope that once your hormones settle down, you begin to feel a little better.