Friday, December 14, 2007

My new Decoration

So, an old friend of mine, Tam, had a contest at her blog awhile back. She wanted ideas of what to put on her baby boy's wall. The winner would get some wall vinyl of their own. Little did Tam know, that I had been dying to put something on my wall. Well, I won the contest - and this week - what should I receive - but the VERY quote that I had wanted to put on my wall! I did it tonight - and I LOVE it! While I was stepping back to see if it was straight, Emily and Madeline kept laughing at me. I said, "Why are you laughing at me???" and Emily said, "You look SO SERIOUS!" It cracked me up! So, do you like my new decor??? Don't mind my messy kitchen!
THANKS TAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

Love it. Congrats on winning Tam's contest. I had a feeling you would when I saw your entry. You just seemed so serious!

Jul said...

It looks terrific!

Anonymous said...

Neat! I can't wait to see it at your house.
P.S. Love your Christmas decorations!

Blaza said...

It does look great! I am the most impressed that it is nice and straight. I think that is the PERFECT place for it.
A friend of mine here had a party about a year ago selling those kinds of things. I was not able to attend, but I saw her purchases. They are very cool.

Tamara said...

ellen - it looks great! wish i could see it in person! :)

Lisa said...

That looks awesome! I saw those on a home shopping channel and wanted one for myself too!
And, I love your red kitchen!!