Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lazy Day

This is not from today - but is a photo of the way my 2 girls like to watch tv. I think it is so cute.
Here is a shot I took of Madeline today. Little sweetheart! By the way - her words - they are a multiplyin. . . let's see: when I served her gourmet poptart this morning - she said, "Bowl?" (I was trying not to dirty one - but was so proud she asked by name!) She calls mittens "me me's" She says , "Cookie." That's a new one. . . and "No" for snow. . . She is just a doll.
Today, my dad brought us McDonald's for lunch. (We were ALL excited!) Then he played a game with the girls before leaving. . . and after he left - it was Emily's idea to build a zoo out of our dominoes. I thought it was a great idea. . . so we gathered the animals, built the cages - and Voila! :) They even rebuilt the zoo tonight with daddy while I finished dinner.
Here is my budding photographer! :) (Note the backwards camera!)
For those of you interested: the detective job that Brian wants has been officially posted. He is ready to turn in his letter of intent - and hopes to be back there by the New year - I'll keep you posted: AND - did you notice the little ticker on the side of the blog? Yup - we did it again. . . . We are (fearfully) and joyfully expecting our third (and probably final - unless I talk Brian into bringing my Asian daughter home) little one. . . Aug. 9 is the date. Please pray with us for a healthy baby and pregnancy.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Charis & Judah's Mom said...

(I wondered about that ticker, but didn't want to ask!)

Congratulations, dear! Man, you guys are something!

Lisa said...

Wow! That is such exciting news. You'll definitely be in my prayers. Congratulations!!
(And good luck to sweet feet!)

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you finally made it "official"! You've got lot's of love and support around you:) Adorable domino zoo too!

Misty said...

Congratulations! We will be praying for you!

Deanna said...

YEA! Congratulations!!! Yep, I noticed the new ticker first thing and about fell out of my chair! Hoorah!!! Know that I'll be praying for you and baby.... asking specifically that you are able to enjoy each moment of pregnancy and that it might not be full of anxiety! Again, congrads! SO EXCITING!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats!!! I hadn't checked your blog in a while. Perfect timing... See you tomorrow night.

Jul said...

Congrats on the baby news!! Delight reminds me so much of my 2 year old M&M- so much fun when they really start talking and using facial expressions and tones in their voices- Love it!

gramps said...

WOW, a grampa AGAIN! How exciting is that? Obviously I will be praying for all FIVE of you during this time. What can I say about the girls, they are as precious as ever.

Blaza said...

I love that I did not even notice the ticker until you said something about it. I think it is how my brain reads these things...it just takes it in parts so it can compute all of it.

Definitley keep us posted on Sweet Feet. It is an exciting time all around. Of course, congrats on the baby!