Saturday, December 15, 2007

Blustery Day

This morning, I delivered 6 pans of these - bonafied Homeade cinnamon rolls - to my neighbors. (I also let Brian take a batch to the PD). I was quite proud at how they turned out, as I'm not sure I have used yeast since 4 - H. (Sad, I know!) I got the recipe from the Pioneer Woman. This week I'm making her famous lasagna, too!
Starting this morning, the snow has been a comin. Brian and Emily built this cute guy in our back yard this afternoon while Madeline and I took a wintery nap.
Hey, what's a winter day without a pirate?
This is the view out the back of my house. I love it. Now, to get all that grass covered.

Tonight we went to church then out to dinner with friends. It was a good day.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is snowing at my house too. Love your snowman! He looks just like mine! Those cinnamon rolls make me hungry :-)

Mother/Grandma Sharon said...

It makes you feel so good to bake yeast products on snowy days. Also the home smells wonderful when you bake bread. Don't you feel like you're living in Little House on the Prairie? (You should begin reading one of those books to your girls. I'll bet Emily would love it.

Lisa said...

You made them! They look great, how did they taste? I have made the lasagna, and we thought it was really good! Better than my frozen ones from Costco!
I just caught up on all your posts...you were busy! Glad you had a nap today...wish I did!

Mike and Sarah said...

I'm impressed! I wish I lived a little closer so maybe I could have had a little bit of that portable decadence delivered to me!

gramps said...

WOW! Do the rolls look great. Sure looks better than what I had for breakfast. My mouth is watering!!!