Saturday, November 3, 2007

Update

On Thursday we had Emily's first parent teacher conference. I know - funny for pre-k. But it was cool to hear from her teacher. I got to see Emily in action for the hour before her field trip a few weeks ago. I was relieved to see her participating and listening. (you never know what happens when you aren't there!) Her teacher just said she is doing great. "She participates. She's obedient. She can cut." :) Those are a few. It made my mother heart happy! Maybe we're doing something right!

Last night I had my first girls' nite at my house. I was a little disappointed with the turn out. It ended up being me and 3 others. (Then Steph came at the end and spent the night) But it was fun. I was pooped from cleaning and cooking for it!!!

Today Brian gets off at 2pm - then we're going to church tonight. (He works all day tomorrow) I also might try to hit Wal-mart and Target for Halloween finds today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Emily! Hope your party went well! Mine did.