Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Emily!

at 2
at 3
Emily is 4!!!

I had 5 stations set up for crafts / activities. At one, I did their "Princess make-up." They LOVED this!

Princess Emily after make-up
Princess Maddie getting made up.

The royal feast.


We had a princess bash!
Emily getting the scooter she had been longing for!

We had a lot of fun! Thanks to all our friends and family who made this birthday a special one!!!

The castle:
Cousin Caroline is awesome with Madeline.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had fun at the party! You got some good pictures too!
I am going to post on my blog too but I don't have the pictures yet.

Deanna said...

So precious!!! Again, I LOVE all of the pink at your house!! :)

Mike and Sarah said...

She looks SO grown up!!! Happy birthday, Passion!!!