Sunday, November 25, 2007

Turkey and Gerbils???

WARNING: To Caroline and Isabel - DO NOT TELL SOPHIE!!!!

My mom is giving my niece 2 gerbils for Christmas - She has them until then - so we got to meet them when we celebrated Thanksgiving on Friday at her house. I'm not sure what we would have done without them. . . They WERE the entertainment. There is a black on and a gray one. They were tortured by 5 children for most of the day. Here are a few shots.

Daddy and Maddie

Isn't this so cute? Almost makes me want to own some rodents of my own. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mike and Sarah said...

I hope I never have to have pet gerbils in my house. They definitely gross me out!

So, does Sophie think that your mom got herself some pet gerbils but then she'll find out on Christmas that they're actually for her?