Sunday, November 18, 2007

Actual Birth Day

Here are some shots of our day:
Emily got grumpy while bowling (I think it involved not wanting to take this family photo):
By the way - to the staff of Western Bowl: Don't borrow cleaning lane 55 tonight - my daughter mopped it with her body!
This was Emily's first time to "get" to wear bowling shoes!!! I love this picture!
Chillin / cleaning the floor.
We ate a healthy meal of bowling alley cuisine. (That was her request!!! Don't judge me!)

Today was Emily's actual birthday - in fact - 4 years ago - she still hadn't been born yet. It was 10pm when she first greeted us. She received a magnifying glass from us today. Brian worked until noon. We had lunch at home, then let her open the rest of her gifts from us. After a nap for Madeline and I - (and the Colt's game) we all went bowling. That is what Emily chose for her birthday activity. You haven't lived until you have bowled with young children. They roll the ball. Saunter back to their seat. Sit down - and we still all have time to watch and see how many pins are hit!!! I enjoyed bowling with the bumper guards - though I let Emily roll my 2nd ball each time.

Here is why we call her, "Passion."

Don't think I'm crazy. I am not pregnant yet (that I know of) - but when you have 2 girls - boy clothes is fun and exciting! Tonight at Wal-mart we bought this cute shirt - (in hopes of having a boy one day) for $3!!! Isn't it cute?

5 comments:

Melanie said...

The pic with Mads and the magnifying glass is too cute! Fun bowling pictures too, you guys sure do know how to have a good time!!!

Mike and Sarah said...

I love that Passion chose chips and cheese for her dinner. Hey, it's her birthday... sounds good to me. We've never done the bowling thing, but now you've inspired me to give it a try!

Melanie said...

Ditto that sarahdv17...I would never go bowling with two toddlers but I've been inspried as well!

Anonymous said...

I love bowling too! We might go bowling in MI for Thanksgiving.
Happy Birthday!

Lisa said...

I would've chosen the exact same bowling alley cuisine!
Looks like you had great family time!