Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Meme



Lisa tagged me for this meme, ,and I am SO EXCITED! 1. because I LOVE Lisa (never met her - but love her from her blog! 2. it's my first meme! :) I will attempt 5 interesting things about me. (Does weird mean interesting?)
1. Both of my girls were born 1 year pre-mature. (Did you catch that?!) They were suprises - but they best blessings of my life.
2. I love organization - but I am horrible at it. I long for it - so it makes me crazy that I am a clutter bug. I am working on this.
3. I like the handicapped stall. I'm not kidding - bathroom stalls make me claustrophobic - so I pick the biggin'. I love that I just admitted that on the World Wide Web.
4. I love gifts - buying them and getting them. This includes snail mail (hint hint!) I love to get the mail each day - and getting something "real" is sooo fun!
5. My dream jobs: radio personality - I've been told I have the voice. I believe I have the sense of humor. The problem? Christian radio is too cheesy for me. . . and I'm afraid my shady sense of humor would make people at church stare if I was on a "normal station." Photographer. . . I don't know if I'm good enough - but I LOVE to take pictures - and I have a HUGE appreciation for awesome photography!
Now, I am tagging: My friend Melanie, my dear neighbor, at sweet girl, sweet boy. My friend Sarah, a bank girl / dear friend, at Xanga. And Becky, my husband's cousin - who I have a TON of respect for - and she's fun! at prechewed worms! Let's hear it, girls!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Interesting "5"!

Lisa said...

I'm with you on 2 3 and 4!
Great post!