Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Party Craft

This week, I am in full princess party mode! Emily is turning 4 on Sunday - so on Saturday for her party - I'm hoping it looks like a whole castle full or princesses threw up all over the down stairs of our home! :) Here are the princess hats the girls will make at our party!!! :) They are quite simple. . . . a piece of craft foam stapled into a cone. Punch 2 holes for ribbon to hold the hat on. Then staple some tulle in the top. (We have YARDS left from our 2001 wedding!) I stapled some heart garland around it. The girls can do this, or glue jewels!
To see what others are talking about - check out the Lazy Organizer!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Melanie said...

these are going to look adorable at the party...you are sooooo creative:)

Anonymous said...

Cute hats!! And it sounds like you had lots of fun with the Bank girls.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Wow, great idea! My daughter is going to love this...

Rebecca said...

What a cute idea! Hope the party goes well! It looks like they'll have a great time.

Mike and Sarah said...

So cute. I love the girlie birthday party thing. I'm very excited to be able to do princess things in the future. I'm hoping that MK is like Maddie and just really into girl things.

Can't wait to hear how Emily's birthday goes.

Lara said...

How cute and easy! My daughter was a princess but she didn't want a hat, she wanted a masque instead. I told her she could have both but I guess she wasn't that kind of princess!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can't wait to make one! See you Saturday!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

That's a really great idea! It seems very simple. Good luck with your party!