Monday, November 5, 2007

Brusha Brusha Brusha

Here are my little cuties brushin their teeth last night.
Emily and Madeline have been quite the cute little buddies lately. Madeline always worships Emily - but lately there has been a lot of "Come on, Maddie." "Maddie, come here!" from Emily. It is so fun to see them play together and interact.

Today was an unusual day. Brian brought the girls to the zoo today with Wes and his little girl. They were gone from 10am until 2pm. I hardly knew what to do with myself. I just rested. It had been a long weekend of single parenting. Tonight Brian is gone again doing security. Tomorrow the girls have check ups at the doctor. I broke the news to Emily tonight that she has to get a flu shot. . . Poor thing. Then she has school in the afternoon. Tomorrow night we are having a high school friend and his wife and baby over for dinner. It will be a full day! (did I mention that my house is a pit?!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure Emily will do fine with her shot. I like the picture of Maddie brushing her nose!