Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bath Time

Lately Emily always wants to take a shower instead of a bath. But tonight she took both. . . mid-shower she wanted in the tub.
Maddie washing her baby in the tub. . .

Today was a LONG day. We went to church last night - Brian worked all day today (6a-6p) The girls and I left our house around 11 and hit Wal-mart, Target, and Petsmart. (At our house, we call Petsmart the free zoo.) We bought some after Halloween sales at Wal-mart and Target - then had fun checking out the creatures. My girls LOVE getting slushies and popcorn at Target - so we did that for a snacky lunch. I was pooped after that. Soon it was nap time. Emily spent an hour in her room for quiet time. That provides a little solitude for me! Brian came home at 6. We ate together - then he was off to do some security work tonight. I was so tired and sad taht I cried when he left. . . He left at 6:30 and will work until 1am. But we actually had a good evening. We played hide and seek (Emily ALWAYS wants to do this!) Then I gave the girls baths. Then we looked at 2 photo albums before bed. The girls LOVE looking at albums of them. It is a fun bedtime story alternative we do quite a bit. Then I tucked them in, and Praise be - I haven't heard from the since!!!! Tomorrow morning Brian is taking them to the Children's Museum with our friend Wes and his little girl. Peace for me!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun day! I like how you call Petsmart "the free zoo!"