Saturday, September 1, 2007

Pork Butt on a Stick

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Tuesday! Wow, my readers must be going CRAZY! :)

Let's see . . . Thursday night I went to a Tastefully Simple party. It was fun. I needed more seasoned salt, and Brian loves their cool n creamy cucumber dip. I also ordered a smoothie mix that was delicious!

Yesterday, my friend Heather and I took our girls (she has rachel, 2) to Greenwood. We went to Flower Factory, then on the the mall. We ate lunch at the mall, visited the Disney store, then let the kids play on the little play area. The kids had fun. Then I returned home to clean.

We had small group at our house last night. That means cleaning and making dinner.

Today, Aunt Jill is visiting. I am EXCITED for this! (As are the girls!) Brian is "off" this weekend - but worked from 6am - 4pm yesterday and from 6am - 11pm ish today at a local racetrack doing security. Yesterday we talked at 9:30am and he was eating "pork butt on a stick." Welcome to racing!?! He was actually bragging about the pork butt. (I just decided to rename this post in his snack's honor!)

Can I just say how much I love reading people's blogs? I don't care if they are strangers - it is FUN! It is my own version of reality tv - that is available 24/7!

1 comment:

Blaza said...

I couldn't believe you hadn't blogged since Tuesday either. I had just decided today that you must be out of town. Glad to hear yall are doing well. About the pork butt...I once read somewhere that if you eat enough pork you start to gain weight in the area that corresponds with the area of the pig you are eating. You might warn Brian that if he gets too attached to those sticks he may need to look out for a little extra junk in his trunk. :)