Thursday, September 6, 2007

A whole lotta nuttin'

Today:

- Emily had school. It was blue day. (I think in honor of the Colt's - and in honor of the letter "B" this week.

- We got icecream from the icecream truck!

- Brian spent hours cleaning his police car. They have inspection day on Saturday. (they do this once a year)

- I ran some errands and got a swimsuit cover up for the cruise.

- Maddie had blue popcicle ALL OVER her

- They have now had a post-icecream truck bath and Brian is reading to them and tucking them in!

- So far, no throwing up since Saturday - knock on wood! :)

1 comment:

Mike and Sarah said...

When's the cruise? Is it next week? I was shocked today to see that Madeline McCann's parents were named suspects in her disappearance. While you and I have never talked about this subject matter, I feel like you are one who would have followed this case. What's your thought?