Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Big girl

Emily had "picture day" at pre-school today! So cute! I curled her hair. I'll try to scan one when we get them back. She said it was a good day. They studied the letter "C," and made a cool cloud painting.

I LOVED the weather today! It was so beautiful! Brian and I cleaned out our family car. I mean REALLY cleaned it out. I was shocked at how nice it felt outside! Maddie ran around while we cleaned. Then Madeline and I took our naps! (Emily was at school and Brian mowed.)

This evening Brian had court. The girls and I went out. Emily loves pushing Madeline in the umbrella stroller up and down the sidewalk. It is so cute! Then they rode bikes back and forth.

I am still in denial that our trip is sooo soon. I think that's how I'm coping with the anxiety! :) We leave early Friday morning. . .

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm back!!! I believe in my heart that the Portugal police are trying to wrap this up by trying to get Mrs. McCann to confess with plea deals and all that nonsense. Could you imagine someone telling you that you killed your child accidently and now you "just have to confess" and it will be over with. Some of the tactics they use are disgusting...

Shannon said...

I am with you, Ellen. I think they are innocent.