Sunday, September 30, 2007

Go Colts


Brian and I went with my dad to the Colt's game today. My cousin, Rachel, babysat while we went. We had fun. If you know me very well, you know that I hate sports - but I can enjoy the experience in person - and by experience I mean this:

This man is "the drunk" who sits in front of us. He makes me SO HAPPY! He leads the crowd in cheers, hi fives all around, and keeps the beers coming. . . Here is a photo of his 4th (unless I lost count). The highlight for me was when he did several of the cheerleaders' moves. Life changing. I'll try to upload a video of him on here. So much fun!


These are the 2 old ladies who sit in front of my dad - ALWAYS. I'm telling you - this crowd is much more interesting than the game.

Oh yeah- and the Colts won! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That's a great picture of you and Brian at the game, you lucky dogs!!! I'm with you, the crowd is usually equally fun if not better than the game!

Misty said...

You crack me up Ellen! I can just see you watching everyone else, and not the game. :) I love football....my Bears are just breaking my heart this year, however. :(