Monday, October 1, 2007

Our Day!

It is so funny, because normally I would say - "Today was a dull day at home." But look at what a dull day at home looks like at my place! :) Do I have cute princesses or what? Madeline enjoys being a girly girl. She loves necklaces, dresses, etc. Emily will dress up, occasionally, but not as much as Maddie. I just had to capture the moment.


The girls also "played buttons" today. I bought a $3 thing of buttons that they LOVE to sort, pile, and DUMP! Here is a shot of my carpet - only multiply this by 10. Now we have a jar of buttons and hair. Lovely!



And, finally - Emily had quiet time in her room for 1 hour - a miracle! And her reward was to play playdough. This is a rad flamingo she made! :) Those eyes!!! And that crooked smile. She is a sweetheart.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: