Friday, October 5, 2007

Quiet Day

Brian worked until 2pm today. Natalie and Savannah came over for a few hours this morning and had lunch with us. That was fun. I LOVE Natalie and don't get to see her enough.

When Brian got off (actually closer to 3pm) I took a nap. Then woke up and made spaghetti. After bathing the girls we took a short walk; I had a baby gift to deliver.

Brian and I talked about the baby tonight - and I cried, again - but the first time today. I just feel like I don't want another baby - I wanted THIS baby.

My OB called today and assured me. (Actually, she talked to Brian because I was napping, but I had armed him with my questions)

Tomorrow we are going to Seymour's Oktoberfest. We'll hang out with my mom and dad. It should be fun. We went last year and enjoyed it. I will post fun pictures!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Hi Ellen. Just want you to know that my heart is aching for you today, and I'm sending up prayers. Your comments take me right back.... remembering feeling the exact same things. I wish I could just give you a big hug right now...

Take this or leave it.... a book that was VERY helpful for me in my journey: Grieving the Child I Never Knew (Kathe Wunnenberg). It helped me feel a little more normal when my life actually just felt out of control. For me, it was helpful to have a written reminder that other people lived through the same journey.

Love and hugs....