Monday, October 29, 2007

Oh my!

Okay - it was a good day - here are some awesome visuals of my day. I was talking to Mingle on the phone - when Maddie approached me looking like THIS (above pic). She had used herself as a canvas. . . this is certainly not the first time. Later in the morning, she wanted to put on "big girl panties." So, we did. After sitting on the little potty, she put them back on - well, kind of. The leg hole is around her waist - and nothing is between her legs - I laugh and laugh looking at this picture.
On a more appropriate note, I let the girls paint their pumpkins today. They loved doing that. . .

Emily with her masterpiece.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becky Slagle said...

Ok, so you say you're not great at doing things with your girls, but you are always posting the funnest things! I think you should give yourself way more credit; you're an awesome mom who loves her girls and finds fun things to keep them occupied. You rock!

Your Boo Zoo thing sounds like our Boo at the Zoo. It's fun and another place the kids can dress up and wear their costumes.

Deanna said...

Oh my goodness! I'm totally laughing! The post-potty picture.... how fun! :)

I'm saying ditto to Becky.... you're a great momma! As I see your blog, I'm constantly thinking, "Wow, I need to have more fun with my boys!" :)

Misty said...

Oh my goodness, Ellen....Those pictures are so funny. They had me laughing pretty hard. :)

Mike and Sarah said...

Sweet Maddie! What kind of paint did you use to paint the pumpkins? That's a great idea!