Monday, October 8, 2007

Firehouse Field Trip

We got our picture taken with a "girl firefighter." Girl power! :)

Today we took the girls to the Firehouse. It was quite fun. We have been talking about it for a long time - and finally did it!
"Wayne," a very nice firefighter, showed us all around and taught us much. Emily was shy and quiet - but has talked a lot about it since!

This is the only time I want to see my family in an ambulance!

A possible future career for me?

The fam on a firetruck! The girls each got a fire hat that they LOVE!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

That is cool! How fun!

Unknown said...

HOW FUN! I've still never seen the actual inside of a firehouse, only what's been on Ghostbusters. You've made some great family memories here.

Lara said...

How sweet of them to do that for you! I looks like you all had a great time!

Jen @ JenuineJen said...

That is something we need to do with our children. I have a friend who always takes breakfast on Thanksgiving to a local firehouse, which seems like a great tradition.

Rebecca said...

Looks like a fun outing!

Lisa said...

That looks like a lot of fun, I'd like to do that with my kids, too. Great pictures and memories!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!