Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday

Hey friends. . . Here is an update on us -with a few shots I took tonight. Brian and I both have cold - the kind that make your head feel awful. His hit a few days ago. Mine hit during the night. It has tiring weekend. Friday night we had an emotional small group meeting.
(long story) Saturday was Madeline's party -so we had the family in. Today we woke up at 9:25am for church - and we usually leave at 10am. So, we kicked it into high gear. We got to eat lunch with a couple we have wanted to get to know better, so that was fun. They have 4 boys! But they were better than my 2! Ughh. We have a lot going on this week, so I'm hoping I get feeling better.


The best toy Madeline received - a box!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mike and Sarah said...

If it makes you feel better, we never go to restaurants with the kids b/c I think it's too hard to maintain them (particularly one of them). We went out to lunch when Micah turned 4 and before that, it had been a year since we had sat in a sit down restaurant as a family.