Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hump Day

Here are some fun pictures from the last few days. Emily LOVES drawing right now. She goes through lots of paper!
This is a coat I bought Emily a few years ago - and it finally fits. I almost DIED when I saw how cute she is in it!!!!
Little Madeline trying on an old hat of Daddy's.
Brian often brings home a drink after work. Of course, the girls think they have dibs on it. Here Emily is sharing with Maddie.

I spent time yesterday and today getting the girls' clothes all organized. This is a job I HATE - but it is now D.O.N.E. Yay! All set for winter! Emily is in 4t and Madeline is in 2t. Brian is going to a men's retreat at our church this weekend. I'm excited, because in 2 weeks I get to go away for the weekend with my "bank girls!" Tonight we had "chicken fried rice" for dinner. It was a new recipe - and it was really good. I can pass it on if you want it. Emily loved it, too! Madeline is doing this super annoying new thing at dinner. She cries and refuses to eat - but must be held by me (with her blankie, baby, and kitty). It is one thing to eat with a newborn in your arms, but a chubby 2 year old with her entourage. It is frustrating us right now!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Post the chicken fried rice recipe if you can, I'd like to have it! Emily is adorable in that coat, she looks so trendy. Have a great day!

Lisa said...

I want that black pea coat for myself!
It is so cute!

Mike and Sarah said...

We went through something similar with Samuel when he was about Maddie's age. I always thought it was a reaction to Mary Kate being born, but maybe it's just being a 2 year old. Anyway, we gave him the choice every night to sit in his chair and eat dinner or to sit in his room. He chose to sit in his room for about FOUR MONTHS!! But, he now sits in his chair and eats dinner every night.