Monday, September 3, 2007

Manic Monday

Today, Brian's dad came and rode with him while he worked. The girls liked seeing Grandpa off an on throughout the day.

Our fun event of the day is that we "painted" the outside of the house and driveway. I bought paint brushes at dollar tree - filled a bucket with water - and the girls LOVED it! I got this idea from my sister, and I highly recommend it. You wouldn't believe how long it entertained them!

We all took naps this afternoon. Had quesadillas for dinner. While I was making dinner the girls actually had fun playing on their own. Madeline pulled a muffin pan out of the stove drawer. Then Emily wanted one. So, they each had a muffin pan to fill with characters. Whatever works!

Now it is wind down time. I asked Brian to do something with the girls while I work on organizing photos.

1 comment:

Misty said...

We tried the "everything but the kitchen sink" bars, and they were awesome! Thanks for the recipe!