Sunday, September 2, 2007

Grumpy Smurf

Yesterday was an interesting day.

1. It took Jill 3 hours to get here (usually a little over 1 hr) because of an accident on 69

2. Emily was TERRIBLE yesterday. I was ready to kill her. She was just NOT listening - and sooo demanding. It continues today. Maybe I'll list her on craigslist.

3. Emily threw up AGAIN during the night - that is 4 times in a little over 3 weeks. I'm freaking out about it - and plan to call the doctor, AGAIN, about it tomorrow.

Brian worked from 6am until 10:30pm last night. When I put Emily to bed, she said, "if daddy gets home, can I come down and hug him?" I told her that when he got home I promised he would come hug her. He did.

Then in the middle of the night, I hear her on standing on Brian's side of the bed saying, "I missed you, Daddy." I thought that was so sweet.

Madeline wore dress shoes to church (instead of sandals) and LOVED the clip clop of them on the floor. It was cute.

I worked in the nursery for church. Then we went to Flapjacks (an awesome breakfast place) with a family from our small group that we really like.

Came home - all the girls napped! Now we are hanging out with the kids playing. We'll have dinner soon - then maybe a walk.

Pray for Emily's health and diagnosis, if you would. Thanks!

1 comment:

Blaza said...

I will definitley pray for little Emily. To offer a little hope: You know our guy has a sensitive stomach so we had dealt with our share of throw up. There are many times he has thrown up with no illness associated. The last time sounds a little like Emily right now. He had a legit stomach bug, and got better. Then all of the sudden he would throw up after we put him to bed. He had been totally normal before and was after. This happened a few times. We finally figured out that for whatever reason his stomach was not bouncing back as ours had. We really watched his diet for several weeks...mainly cutting way back on milk (his absolute fav thing). Maybe (hopefully) it is something as simple as that. :)