Monday, September 10, 2007

Snapshots

Got milk? Acutally - this is Madeline with Ranch dip on her lip - she was supposed to be dipping her veggies. Instead, she was eating the dip with a spoon!!! My girls LOVE dip!

This is my pantry that I recently re-organized. I am enjoying it - and wanted to share!

The girls and Brian after dinner. Brian often reads a chapter from the Bible. It looks calm, but it was anything but, tonight!

Today Brian worked for a couple of hours this morning. When he got home we kicked packing into high gear! We packed for about 3 hours. . . yikes! The big thing is: you can't wear shorts to dinner - so we need 2 outfits per day. That adds up with four of us!

3 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

That picture of Maddie is ADORABLE!!! We used to do the Bible reading after dinner too, but it was really a nightmare. The boys were SO wiggly. We switched it to bed time and it has gone so much better for us.

Shannon said...

The girls are so beautiful!!

Blaza said...

I know I said this earlier, but Maddie is such a little girl now. I am thrilled you have the camera so you can post pics. I also love all of that pirate gear from the previous post. You guys will have a great time!