Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Where a kid can be a kid

Today my dad came to visit and took us to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. It is a brand new restaurant. It was sooo nice and spacious. And it was nearly empty for the beginning of our time there. It was fun. Brian and I get far to excited by the games. So much so, that he was suggesting we got here "for date night" by the time we left. Sad, so sad!

When we got back, Maddie took a nap. Dad took Emily to the park.

Now we have had supper and are winding down.

Apparently, this conversation happened while I was napping:

E: Daddy! I pooped a letter!!!!

B: What letter did you pooop?

E: I pooped a "C!"

E: Daddy, Daddy! I pooped a shape!!!!

B: What shape did you poop?

E: I pooped a moon!

2 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

I LOVE that Chuck E. Cheese is a potential date night! We've never dared to go there. My poor, deprived children!

Misty said...

Chuck E Cheese is a blast....even more fun when you don't have kids with you. :) Talb and I used to go there when we were dating...we even made my parents go with us once! :)