Thursday, September 27, 2007

Today's Update

Okay - I'm done overwhelming you with cruise blogs! I'm back to one a day! :) Unless I am VERY inspired! :)

Today the girls and I stuck close to home - except for bringing Emily to pre-school. We bring her at 12:10pm and pick her up at 3:10pm. (messes up MAdeline's nap - not to mention mine!)

Today, she had to bring a picture of her family for show and tell. She was excited to go to school today. (In fact, yesterday she asked, "Do I get to go to school today?" So, that was encouraging from little miss "I don't want to go!"

While I made dinner, I let the girls play in the sandbox -which is right outside our sliding door. (I'm not sure I should do this - but I did) Here are 2 pictures. We are SO whitetrash! The girls were out the rest of the night in shirts and underwear / diaper. I actually think it's cute in a trashy sort of way! :) This evening we went outside for popcicles for dessert. Then, Brian played ball with the girls. They are just so cute running around in our yard. I often try to take mental pictures of them so cute and so young running around here.

No comments: