Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Emilyisms from Today

First thing this morning:

Emily looks under the covers in my bed - at her foot - with a very thoughtful look. . .

Me: Did you lose your foot?

E: Actually, my bandaid is coming off

Me: Cute - Strawberry Shortcake - did Daddy pick that bandaid?

E: Actually, I picked it. Daddy said veggie tales or strawberry shortcake and i picked this one.


Later today:

E: Mom, am I your favorite or is Maddie?

Me: You are both my favorite?

E: But am I or Maddie?

Me: I love you both! You are my favorite big girl and Madeline is my favorite baby.

(Isn't it too early for this!? Geesh!)

Later:

E: I want to be a different girl.

Me: What? I love you just the way you are.

P: I want to be a different girl like Savannah (my friend Natalie's daughter)

Me: But Emily, your pretty yellow hair, etc etc.

E: I want to be Savannah.

No comments: