Sunday, September 9, 2007

Gettin Ready

Today we had church. I'm working in the nursery all month with the "creepers." (6-12 month olds) I work in there with a girl who went to Taylor (though we didn't know eachother there). I love her, so we have fun chatting.

Brian got off at 2pm today! Yay! I love those days! After I took a long nap, I hit the errands. Dollar Tree for some pirate gear for the cruise. . . there is a "pirate night" for one dinner. Then I went to Target - it is the only store where I can find "puffs" in travel packs. They are awesome, full size kleenex - not little wimpy ones! Then I went to Wal-mart for groceries.

Emily was THRILLED with the pirate gear. She put on the hat and immediately said, "Arggggh!" She just wouldn't hold still for a picture!

1 comment:

Mike and Sarah said...

I love that you get to grocery shop without kids! I was shopping with all 3 of the kiddos on Thursday and today at church a woman told me that she saw me at Meijer and couldn't believe how loud MK could scream (it wasn't pretty).

Emily's an adorable pirate. :)