Monday, July 30, 2007

Top 10 I wrote

from my email archives! . . . Enjoy!

Top 10 Reasons I'd like to come back as Sportcenter in my next life . . .

10. My husband would give me 1 hour of undivided attention at least once every day - often more than once. . . wanting to hear my best stories over again to catch every detail!

9. He would prepare for this time, getting a drink and snack, taking his shoes off, and settling in a comfy chair for our time. . .

8. My husband would laugh at my jokes - even the lame ones.

7. My husband would be an active listener . . . "ooooh" "no way!!!!" "ughhhh"

6. My husband would listen to the same stories over and over (T.O., anyone?) and still be interested!

5. My husband would ask other men, "did you hear about . . . I learned it from Ellen"

4. My husband would be so excited to hear from me, he would often wake me at 5 am or midnight, just to hear what I had to say!

3. Sometimes my inspirational stories would move him to tears.

2. My husband would "shoosh" everyone so he wouldn't miss a word from me!

1. My husband would turn me on every chance he got!

Thanks for indulging me!

No comments: