Thursday, July 26, 2007

Events of the Day

  • Brian slept in until noon after working all night
  • I never sleep as well with him gone
  • Emily was just dancing, chanting, "Go princess, Go princess!"
  • Emily announced a new imaginary friend today while I was napping. I awoke to hear that she pointed behind her and said, "That's Lisa." After further questioning, Brian informed me that Lisa is married with children.
  • We had fried chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner.
  • The icecream truck came around, so we used money papaw left for that purpose
  • We discovered a very cute frog living in our flower bed
  • Brian and the girls played buttons while I made dinner. . . each taking turns with, "I like this button because. . . "
  • I showered today! (This does NOT happen as often as I would like)
  • Jill and George left today for India

1 comment:

Mike and Sarah said...

Lisa is married with children. What an imagination!! The button game sounds really cute!