Friday, July 27, 2007

Oh My Word!

So . . . Emily was having pain when she went potty today - so we made an emergency trip to the Doctor. . . It was a nightmare! Have you ever tried to get a 3 year old to give a urine sample? DON'T!!!!! It took 2 sippy cups and and hour and a half. . . and after all that, we had to drive to the hospital to turn in her sample. The nurse at the dr's office stuck this sticker on Madeline, after overhearing her yelling, "I don't want to go potty!!!!"
I didn't know whether to smack the nurse, or hug her because she understood!


Then Maddie wanted her picture taken, too - this is her best smile!
(I made Brian borrow his work camera so I could get a picture of Emily with her lable!)

2 comments:

Becky Slagle said...

Oh my goodness! What an ordeal! You know what's funny is that Faith's personality is such that she would think it the best thing in the world to pee in a cup. She's crazy like that! I'm sorry that you had to go through that today; hopefully the results will be back soon and you won't have to do that again...EVER!

I love the deals you found at Walmart. That's awesome. I found a Disney t-shirt for Faith at the Disney store for $2.99. I can see that we're both deal queens! :) Our house is very much garage sale finds as well; it's the only way to go as far as I'm concerned. So very cool that you found a table and chairs. Have fun making them your own.

Mike and Sarah said...

Bless your heart (to quote Blaza) and bless little Emily's heart? I'm assuming you guys are thinking UTI. I get LOTS of those and they're no fun. Thankfully antibiotics kick in fast. Love the pics of the girls... especially Emily with her sticker. Let us know what the results are!