Friday, July 20, 2007

Big weekend

Today we leave for Cincy. . . We are taking an overnight trip with our small group from church. We are leaving early to hit my beloved Gap outlet on the way, then we will meet up with the group this afternoon at the Newport Aquarium. It is supposed to be amazing. Next, we will eat at the Hofbrauhaus, a well-known German restaurant. We are staying in a hotel with a pool, so I'm sure Emily will partake at some point. . . then tomorrow we are going to the Creation Museum. I'm also hoping to have some Graeter's ice cream while we're in the area! I'll post how it goes when we return . . . also - Steph is supposed to come visit us Saturday night, so we're excited to see "Stephie!"

1 comment:

Mike and Sarah said...

Sounds like quite the adventure. You're much braver than I am! I'm sure you guys will have a great time and I'm excited that you and the girls get to see Stephanie!